SIGN UP FOR YOUTH AWAKENING 2020
If you’re in 6th-12th grade, we hope you’ll join us for this year’s Youth Conference! The theme for this year is “Youth Awakening” and is specifically designed to inspire and equip students to bring the hope of Jesus to their community. We hope you’ll join us!
This conference will be one day only and will be held at Westgate Chapel in Edmonds on Saturday, November 7th. Westgate Chapel is located approximately 30 minutes south of Marysville.
Due to COVID regulations, the conference will be capped at 200 students. Face coverings are required, and students will need to pass a temperature screening as well as a brief health screening to be able to attend conference. We encourage everyone to self-screen at home prior to conference and stay home if sick to make the process easier. Thanks for helping us keep everyone safe and healthy!
Tickets will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
The schedule for this year’s youth conference is as follows:
9:30AM - ARRIVE FOR CHECK-IN AT WESTGATE
10:00AM - SESSION 1
11:30AM - LUNCH ON SITE
12:15PM - HALF-TIME
1:45PM - BREAK
12:00PM - SESSION 2
3:30PM - CONFERENCE CONCLUDES, DEPART FOR MARYSVILLE
REGISTRATION OPTIONS - GOING LIVE ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8TH:
Due to COVID, we realize that everyone has varying levels of comfort with events and transportation to said events. For this reason we’ve created 2 transportation options for you to choose from if your student wishes to attend conference.
Registration Option #1 - Provide Own Transportation
- $35 per student - base conference registration fee
- If you wish to provide your own transportation to the event and not have GYC provide transportation, then please select this option. This means you will be responsible for rides to and from the event for your students.
- Westgate Chapel is approximately 30mins south of Marysville and is located at 22901 Edmonds Way, Edmonds, WA 98020. Please calculate the distance from your home prior to selecting this option to be sure you are okay with making the drive twice in one day, unless you plan to spend the day in Edmonds and wait for the end of conference.
Registration Option #2 - GYC Provides Transportation
- $45 per student - base conference registration and transportation fee
- If you would prefer to have a leader transport your student to conference, please select this option. All students and leaders in group transportation will be required to wear masks while in the car, and leaders will be temperature checked prior to driving.
- This option does incur a $10 transportation fee to offset the cost of gas. If you are a family sending multiple children, you only need to pay the $10 fee for your first child registered.
- If you are taking advantage of the leader transportation option, please drop off your student no later than 8:45am at The Grove Church and anticipate picking them up between 4:15-4:30pm in Marysville.
WHAT TO BRING:
The what to bring list is always short for conference, but here it is anyways! :)
- Notebook & Pen
- Face covering
Those are all the major details! Don’t forget to hop on this Thursday morning at 9am to register and secure your spot. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know. This will be a day your students will never forget!
Please fill out and submit the student information first, then click on the link for payment.
Select payment option below: